The Safety Configuration and Diagnostic (SCD) Windows-based software, supplied with each scanner, simplifies the programming of the SafeZone scanners. A configuration wizard guides you through simple or complex system configurations.
Download the SafeZone Safety Laser Scanner software Version 3.02
Installing the SCD Software:
- Download and extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your local drive
- Run 'Setup.exe'
- Enter the appropriate serial number: 5PAJXM-5NWEL-3UAUD-NK5RA
Typical applications for our SafeZone™ Safety Laser Scanners include:
- Personnel detection in front of a machine or equipment hazards
- Safety replacement when irregular shaped safety mats are required
- AGV applications, two warning fields can gradually slow the AGV thus reducing brake wear
Safety Solutions Case Studies — View our case studies site to discover how customers have applied Allen-Bradley safety products in their applications.
SafeZone Safety Laser Scanner Applications — Watch this video to see examples of how this scanner can be applied in various situations.