Educational resource provides tutorials and case studies to help producers and processors optimize performance, safety and security.
We depend on oil and gas and their byproducts daily in countless ways, from fuel to wax, asphalt, cooking, heating, plastics, textiles and more. The new 2020 Oil & Gas eBook is designed to help oil and gas producers and processors meet their challenges of efficiency, safety, digitization and more. It’s now available for free download in interactive PDF format.
In this educational resource, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for DCS migration.
- How an oil and gas company achieves 99% uptime.
- Best practices for saving energy and related costs.
- How to integrate fire and gas safety with process control.
- How to improve multi-well pad measurement and control.
- How to analyze data for better predictive maintenance.
- And more.
It’s published by The Journal from Rockwell Automation and Our PartnerNetwork™ magazine. Download the free eBook now.
The Journal From Rockwell Automation and Our PartnerNetwork™ is published by Putman Media, Inc.