New report offers unique perspective on how industrial process automation professionals can improve equipment performance and safety.
The oil and gas industry is part of the global economy’s lifeblood, producing some of the world’s most important raw materials. So, it’s important to operate reliably, safely and profitably. The new 2019 Oil & Gas eBook is designed to help you do that. It’s now available for free download in interactive PDF format.
It provides a comprehensive look at industrial automation and processing challenges oil and gas companies face, and offers tutorials and case studies to help you maximize equipment performance, and reduce safety, security and environmental risks.
In this educational resource, you’ll learn:
- How to develop a safer, more efficient chemical operation.
- How analytics help you get more from digital oilfield equipment.
- 5 common mistakes when purging and pressurizing enclosures.
- How to optimize well pads.
- How to prepare for the new IEC gas safety standards.
- How reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) uses data to slash downtime.
- And more.
It’s published by The Journal from Rockwell Automation and Our PartnerNetwork™ magazine. Register to download the free eBook now.
The Journal From Rockwell Automation and Our PartnerNetwork™ is published by Putman Media, Inc.