Rockwell Automation Receives Eight Product Recognitions in 2018
Eight products were awarded to Rockwell Automation from print and online subscribers of Control Engineering magazine in 2018.
Many of these products are crucial to our ability to deliver on our vision of The Connected Enterprise. A vision that allows our customers to keep up with the rapid changes in information and communications technologies, and leverage those technologies to optimize their plants and supply networks.
The winning products and categories include:
- Allen-Bradley VersaView 5200 ThinManager Thin Client — Winner of the Hardware - HMI, Operator Interface, Thin-Client category
- Allen Bradley Kinetix VPC Servo Motor — Winner of the Motion Control category
- Allen-Bradley Stratix 2500 Lightly Managed Switch — Winner of the Network Integration - Ethernet Switches category
- FactoryTalk Batch V13 — Winner of the Software - Applications category
- Software Studio 5000 Integrated Development Environment — Winner of the Software - Control Design category
- FactoryTalk Analytics for Devices — Winner of the Software - Data Analytics category
Products receiving an honorable mention include:
- Allen-Bradley GuardShield 450L Safety Light Curtain System — Honorable Mention of the Safety - Machine Safety category
- FactoryTalk TeamONE Mobile Application — Honorable Mention of the Software - Mobile Apps for Controls, Automation, Instrumentation category
The Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation, and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering's print and online subscribers. Survey respondents are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
Control Engineering recognized products in 28 different categories of control, instrumentation, and automation which were introduced to the market in 2017. This is the 31st year of product recognition for the publication, highlighted in the February 2018 issue.