Rockwell Automation Receives Six Product Recognitions in 2020
Six products were awarded to Rockwell Automation from print and online subscribers of Control Engineering magazine in 2020.
Many of these products are crucial to our ability to deliver on our vision of The Connected Enterprise. A vision that allows our customers to keep up with the rapid changes in information and communications technologies, and leverage those technologies to optimize their plants and supply networks.
The winning product and category includes:
- Connected Components Workbench V12 Machine Development Software — Winner of the Software - Control Design category
Products receiving an honorable mention include:
- Flex 5000 Discrete Safety I/O Module — Honorable Mention of the Network Integration - I/O Systems category
- Kinetix 5100 Servo Drive — Honorable Mention of the Motion Control - Drives, Servo category
- Kinetix VPH Hygienic Servo Motor — Honorable Mention of the Motion Control category
- MagneMover Lite Transport System — Honorable Mention of the Motion Control - Linear Transport category
- ThinManager V11.0 Thin Client Management Software — Honorable Mention of the Software - HMI Software category
The Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation, and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering‘s print and online subscribers. Survey respondents are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
Control Engineering recognized products in 29 different categories of control, instrumentation, and automation which were introduced to the market in 2019. This is the 33rd year of product recognition for the publication, highlighted in the February 2020 issue.