DateAugust 13, 2020
Time10:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
Central Daylight Time
Webinar Help?Contact Us
A modern distributed control system (DCS) integrates all your automation processes into one plant wide system. DCS features, such as alarm management and batch management, can help improve your plant flexibility, efficiencies and operational performance.
This hour long webinar will cover how the latest release of the PlantPAx distributed control system offers the same core capabilities of a traditional system, with additional, information-enabled functionality designed for a scalable facility of the future. Join speaker Damon Sepe, as he discusses how the interoperability for both your vertical and horizontal processes is critical for data integrity, batch quality by exception and evolving regulatory needs.
Top 3 industry drivers
• Increasing trend in biotech towards personalized medicine driving investment in single use technology
• Workforce shortages introduce the need for more secure & intuitive solutions to maintain efficiencies, quality and compliance
• Faster agency approvals and pressure on time to market requires faster startups and flexible scalable manufacturing
3 key takeaways for attendees
• Speed time-to-market with flexible, modular operations
• Drive compliance and boost productivity
• Make better decisions and manage costs with real-time actionable insight