DateAugust 17, 2020
Time9:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.
Central Daylight Time
Webinar Help?Contact Us
Often times, the control system makes up only 1% (or less!) of a total project cost. But issues with control system design and ease-of-operation can haunt a project across its entire lifecycle.
Join us to hear how one major metals company modernized process control for a blast furnace with our PlantPAx Distributed Control System and enhanced system availability, gained production visibility, and improved production capacity.
We'll also share how our upcoming launch of PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS will help metals companies.
Top 3 industry drivers
• Reduce engineering time, and reduce risk of errors
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Scalable, secure, and easily integrated with future-ready technology
3 key takeaways for attendees
• Proper design of your control system has benefits throughout the lifecycle of your project
• Visibility into operations allows you to get smarter about your equipment maintenance
• New advancements coming in the PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS release can help your company