DateAugust 3, 2020
Time10:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
Central Daylight Time
Webinar Help?Contact Us
Often times, the control system makes up only 1% (or less!) of a total project cost. But issues with control system design and ease-of-operation can haunt a project across its entire lifecycle.
Join us to hear how one major cement company reduced risk by implementing our PlantPAx® Distributed Control System with standardized cement functions in a finishing mill to enable secure, remote operation.
We'll also share how our upcoming launch of PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS will help cement companies.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Reduce engineering time, and reduce risk of errors
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Scalable, secure, and easily integrated with future-ready technology
• Proper design of your control system has benefits throughout the lifecycle of your project
• Visibility into operations allows you to get smarter about your equipment maintenance
• New advancements coming in the PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS release can help your company
Nelson Chimentão Júnior is a MMC Industry Consultant. Over the past 20 years, Nelson has delivered projects to cement suppliers in Brazil, including several global cement players. Nelson also guides our development team as they incorporate industry-oriented features into our process solutions.