Exporting control cabinets to the North American market has traditionally been difficult for European businesses due to different rules and approaches. Design requirements for Feeder and Branch Circuits are important part to prepare your equipment for the North American market.
This webinar will help businesses understand a new approach to selling to the North American market, providing advice on:
- Differences between North American and European systems
- A successful approach and authorisation process in North America
- The two main sections in a UL508A control panel
- Practical tips and examples of Feeder and Branch Circuits
This is the webinar of series. The next ones will focus on particular design areas which are relevant for fitting the machines to North American standards:
- Module 1 - NA vs Europe approach the actual difference
- Module 3 - Power and Control Circuits
- Module 4 - Coordination Tables and Short Circuit Ratings
Industrial Control, EMEA Product Manager, Rockwell Automation
Stefano has more than 30 years’ electromechanical devices experience. He has spent most of his Rockwell Automation career supporting Sales within the Industrial Control and Low Voltage Motor Control Center product basket. In recent years he has excelled in the disclosing of North American Standards basics.