Exporting machines to North America can be difficult for European businesses, who often struggle with the required approaches, designs and standards. They need to understand the basics of exporting to the market, how to make more sales and ensure machines receive necessary approval when a sale is completed (machine will work same in Europe as in US – but it needs separate certification to be plugged in).
This webinar will prepare European businesses for trading with North American customers by helping them to understand:
- The differences between European and North American rules and regulations
- The North American approach and authorisation process
- How to meet specific North American procedures, norms and standards
This is the first webinar of series. The next ones will focus on particular design areas which are relevant for fitting the machines to North American standards:
- Module 2 - Feeder and Branch Circuits
- Module 3 - Power and Control Circuits
- Module 4 - Coordination Tables and Short Circuit Ratings
Industrial Control, EMEA Product Manager, Rockwell Automation
Stefano has more than 30 years’ electromechanical devices experience. He has spent most of his Rockwell Automation career supporting Sales within the Industrial Control and Low Voltage Motor Control Center product basket. In recent years he has excelled in the disclosing of North American Standards basics.