About the Event
- What type of sessions will be offered at TechEd?
Basically, the Rockwell Automation TechEd 2019 has 3 types of sessions apart from demo zone visit.
- Plenary Session on Day 1 where Plenary session is designed for thought leadership discussion for key decision makers and senior professional
- Discussion sessions of 1hour duration (2-5 PM on day 1 and 9-4 PM on day 2) - Meant for middle / upper level managers / Technology professionals. It is called breakout session in our registration tool. Some of the session include guided & technology demonstrations & guest speaker presentation
- Hands on Experience sessions – Sessions of 2 hours duration on both days. Successful completion of the hands on experience sessions will qualify for the completion certificate to be handed over the venue.
- How many sessions can I select & Can I build my own agenda?
- You can select multiple sessions based on the seats availability. Also, two session at the same time cannot be selected.
- Yes, you can choose for different sessions and can build up your own agenda for the day.
- Who is eligible to attend the sessions?
- End Users, Machine Builders and EPCs
- Qualified Tool Kit owners (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Who should attend TechEd?
Key Note / Plenary Session (6th Aug, 9-12 PM_ CxOs, SVP/VP/Directors, Decision makers)
Discussion / Hands on Sessions
- CxO of manufacturing organizations
- Chief digitalization officers (CDO)
- VP, GM , Plant heads
- Managers and Engineers from
- IT / Manufacturing IT
- Project engineering
- What is the deadline to sign up for TechEd?
The deadline for general registration by customers is 31st July 2019.
The deadline for selecting and changing sessions online is 31st July 2019
Note: Sessions may also be changed at the venue based on seating availability.
- What is the registration fees for an attendee?
The registration fee for the India Rockwell Automation TechEd is INR 10000.00 + 18% GST per seat. The full amount is charged, regardless of how many sessions you attend.
An Early Bird offer is introduced, INR 9000 + 18% GST per seat. This is valid until 5th July 2019.
- Can I register on site & what would be the participation fees?
You can register onsite. However, the attendance to the sessions of your choice is not guaranteed. It preferred to register online.
Registration fees would remain as is – INR – 10,000 + 18% GST = 11,800
- I can only attend for one day. Is a one-day pass available?
Registration is available for both the days.
- Can I substitute another attendee in my place one the day?
- What information will I need for TechEd Online Registration & What all are the registration fees Payment options?
- Contact details & Billing address information
- GST no of the organisation
- Cards Payments – Major Debit and Credit cards
- Net banking – Major Indian Banks
- UPI Payments – BHIM, Google PAY, WhatsAPP, Paytm, PhonePay ect.
- Wallet – FreeCharge, Ola Money, PayZapp
- How will I get the invoice for the event registration fees?
You will get your invoices within 24 hrs of the payment from our authorized invoicing partner. Email address email@example.com
This will be a tax invoice
- What is the cancellation policies for Rockwell Automation TechEd?
Refund is not possible, if you are unable to attend after having registered, you have the option to send someone else from your company in your place. Please contact Mr. Vikas Kumar before 25th July on Vkumar15@ra.rockwell.com to confirm new details.
**Cancellation of travel and hotels reservations is the responsibility of the registrants
Misc. Event Questions
- What is included in my TechEd registration fee?
- Morning Tea, Lunch, and Afternoon Tea served daily
- Rockwell Automation TechEd Registration Pack including a 2019 Rockwell Automation TechEd Hospitality Event (one evening only) – Tuesday 6th August*** (For all confirmed event attendees)
- Your selected sessions
Choice of 70+ Sessions (refer to agenda details for further information)
- About Mumbai Location
For more information about the location and venue city, visit the following links:
- Attire, Name Badges & Meals
Professional attire & your conference badge must be visible at all times and is required for admittance to all conference activities.
Meals during conference are arranged at the following locations:-
- Day 1 (6th August):- @ Grand Ballroom Pre-Function area at Lower Lobby Level at Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel.
- Day 2 (7th August):- @ Fratelli Fresh Restaurant an inviting restaurant located at Tower Lobby Level at Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel.
- Is there a hospitality function?
Yes, Tuesday 6th August 2019 between 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (Only Invite) **