Struggling with quality and compliance challenges and need to improve productivity?
A modern MES can simplify these challenges with paperless operation.
• Who collects your data?
• Who enters your data?
* Assumes 24x7x365 operation. Based on median labor costs of $12.40/hour according to payscale.com
• How easily/well can you enforce on-time quality checks and compliance?
• How quickly can you identify production anomalies and taking corrective action?
• What's your yearly spend on warranty claims and recalls?
How many errors could you prevent? What costs can you save?
• Down time due to broken or out-of-stock parts
• Delays/down time when operators don't know what products to build and how to build them
Typical systems can save between 50-70% of their costs. Consider:
YOU COULD SAVE:
• Production delays due to unavailability of the right parts
How many labor hours could you save?
• Who retrieves your data for analysis?
On average, how many labor hours do you devote to paper filing and management each day?
On average, how much do you spend on product/warranty recalls per year?
On average, how many hours of downtime do you experience per week?
On average, what is your downtime rate per minute?
With your free e-book download!
Thank you for providing your information. We will be in touch soon!