This course (INA204-EL) provides both controls and IT engineers with knowledge to collaboratively architect a smart Industrial Automation Control system using cloud technologies. Learn how Virtualization and Industrial Data Centers can help you deploy a robust network infrastructure.
- IT/OT Integration Overview
- Industrial Demilitarized Zone Technologies
- Voice, Video & Streaming Data Services
- Industrial Data Center
- Secure Remote Access
- Remote Assets
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Industrial Network Architecture: Foundation
- Industrial Network Architecture: Intermediate
- Industrial Network Architecture: Advanced Part 1
Who Should Attend
This course is for engineers or IT personnel responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining industrial automation networks.