Who Should Attend
Individuals who need to maintain FactoryTalk ME applications and troubleshoot PanelView Plus 7 terminals should attend this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required: Completion of the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals (Course Number CCP146) or basic experience with ControlLogix® tags and architecture.
To enhance and facilitate the students’ learning experiences, the following materials are provided as part of the course package:
- Student Manual: – Includes the key concepts, definitions, examples, and activities presented in the course
- Lab Book: – Provides learning activities and hands-on practice. Solutions are included after each exercise for immediate feedback
- FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Procedures Guide: – Provides the steps required to complete the tasks in the exercises
- PanelView Plus 7 Performance Terminals User Manual:
- Provides terminal parameters and error messages
- Contains frequently referenced troubleshooting documentation
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills you have learned through a variety of hands-on exercises using a ControlLogix No Motion workstation (Catalog Number ABT-TDCLX3-C) and a PanelView Plus 7 terminal.
Next Level Learning
The skills covered in this course can help you prepare for other visualization training courses. One such course is FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Programming (Course No. CCV204), which focuses on creating FactoryTalk View ME applications.