This course (VIS150-EL) is designed to provide basic knowledge of the terminology, functions, and features of FactoryTalk® Optix Studio™ software. Hands-on practice is provided through the onCourse pre-configured cloud-based environment.
After completing this course, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
• Navigate through the FactoryTalk Optix Studio environment and determine feature tokens
• Create and configure the FactoryTalk® Optix™ user interface
• Configure and monitor data, events, and alarms
• Create recipes and manage them at runtime
• Define security for projects, panels, and objects