Cisco Systems, Inc.
The Catalyst 9300 Series access switches offer up to 1 Tbps of capacity in a stackable switching platform. These switches perform as the core and distribution switches in our Converged Plantwide Ethernet solution. They also support Cisco Software-Defined Access, our leading enterprise architecture for security, IoT, and the cloud. They offer the following:
- Designed for IoT: Provide the power and scale needed for a converged IoT network that's reliable and secure
- High-availability features such as Resilient Ethernet Protocol and backplane stacking
- Supports site-wide Precision Time Protocol deployments in collaboration with Stratix switches
- End-to-end visibility: Integrate ThousandEyes Internet intelligence giving you visibility from switch to SaaS and everything in between
- Optimized for mobility: Give you smart, simple, and highly secure unified access that's designed for Wi-Fi 6 and beyond
- Proactive management: Help you solve problems faster, enhance operational efficiency, and reduce the risk of downtime with advanced network management with Cisco DNA Center
Available for sale: Available now
Learn more about this partner and their new innovations
View all the new products and solutions
Automation Fair features the newest innovations from Rockwell Automation and members of the PartnerNetwork™.
Learn more about these technologies by visiting the exhibit hall at the event. Automation experts will be ready to discuss how you can advance your operation.