Network Security – Practical Approach To Securing Your Industrial Communication
Every machine, computer and connection in your enterprise is a potential entry point for attacks. And with 50,000* network intrusions detected every day, the odds are not in your favour.
Industrial security must be holistic. No single security product, technology or methodology is sufficient.
By registering for the webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Safeguarding intellectual property and other valuable information
- How a Cybersecurity framework can help improve productivity, product quality, worker safety and the environment
- How Information Technology (IT)/Operation Technology (OT) convergence, can bring enormous efficiency, profitability opportunities and increase vulnerability
- Achieving industrial network availability and avoiding network-related downtime
- Enabling, but also properly controlling, remote access to industrial operations
We’ll also provide FREE access to our online security assessment to can help you determine your current risk level, benchmark against other similar facilities and identify potential mitigation methods.
*Source: Cisco Annual Security Report.