Every production manager fears downtime as it adds tremendously to factory costs. How can you prevent motor related failures in a modern environment? How can you optimise maintenance work to limit production losses? In this webinar, you will learn how modern Smart Motor Control devices can contribute to increased productivity.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Importance of motor control in The Connected Enterprise
- Smart devices for fixed-speed applications
- Backward-compatible products for seamless evolution from legacy installations
- Smart features protecting your investment
- How you can access this training now to support your teams
European Product Manager
Claude Joye is holding a diploma in electrical engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. He has over 20 year experience in supporting motor control solutions with Rockwell Automation in EMEA. His particular field of expertise is low voltage switchgear, soft starters and electronic motor overload protection.