Gold Coast QLD, Australia
- What sessions will be offered at TechEd?
Prior to online registration opening, a file will be available for download with this information. It is recommended to use this file to pre-select your sessions prior to registering to expedite the registration process.
- Do I need my laptop for any of the training sessions?
No, computers are provided.
- Who should attend TechEd?
- Engineering Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Production Operation Managers
- Manufacturing IT Professionals
- Automation, Control and System Engineers
- Software Product Managers
- Software Specialists
- PLC and HMI Specialists
- Automation or Sales Managers
- Inside Specialists
- Decision Makers
- What is the deadline to sign up for TechEd?
The deadline for general on-line registration for new attendees is 30 August 2019.
The deadline for selecting and changing sessions online is 30 August 2019.
Note: Sessions may be changed at the venue based on seating availability.
- What information will I need for TechEd Online Registration?
Credit Card number and billing address information.
- If I have registered for TechEd and am unable to attend, can someone else from my company attend in my place?
Yes, see Attendee Replacement Policy section.
- What is the price?
The price for the Gold Coast, Rockwell Automation TechEd is AUD$450.00 (Incl GST) per seat. The full amount is charged, regardless of how many sessions you attend.
Companies can pay either by credit card or purchase order.
Note: Companies that are members of the Rockwell Automation partner program are entitled to 1 complimentary seat for 1 or 3-user toolkit and 2 complimentary seats for every 5-user toolkits.
- What are the cancellation policies for Rockwell Automation TechEd?
- The Rockwell Automation TechEd registration fee is non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend after having registered, you have the option to send someone else from your company in your place. Please email RATechEdANZ@ra.rockwell.com to confirm new details, as soon as possible.
- Cancellation of travel and hotels reservations is the responsibility of the registrants
Misc. Event Questions
- Where will Rockwell Automation TechEd 2019 be held?
Rockwell Automation TechEd will be held in Gold Coast QLD, 3rd – 5th September 2019, at Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre, 2684-2690 Gold Coast Highway, Broadbeach QLD.
- What is included in my TechEd registration fee?
- Morning Tea, Lunch, and Afternoon Tea served daily
- Rockwell Automation TechEd Registration Pack
- Hospitality Event (one evening only) – Wednesday 4th September 2019
- Your selected sessions
- Choice of 60+ Sessions (refer to agenda details for further information)
- Is there a hospitality function?
Yes, Wednesday 4th September 2019 to be held at The Loose Moose, 75 Surf Parade, Broadbeach, Gold Coast.