New educational resource helps industrial professionals keep key systems running safely and efficiently.
Motors and electrical systems combine to form the backbone of every industrial plant. The new 2019 Motors & Electrical Systems eBook is now available for free download. It’s designed to help electrical and mechanical engineers, safety professionals, operations and maintenance personnel and other technical staff to maintain variable-frequency drives (VFDs), motors and electrical systems in efficient, safe and economical ways.
In this educational resource, you’ll learn:
- How to control multiple motors with just 1 VFD.
- How to get more out of your VFDs.
- How to determine ROI when converting to soft starters.
- How to create smarter electrical control systems.
- Everything you need to know about VFD cables.
- 6 key design factors for modular linear actuators.
- How EtherNet/IP™ enhances linear position sensors.
- And more.
It’s published by The Journal from Rockwell Automation and Our PartnerNetwork™ magazine.
Download the free eBook now in interactive PDF format.
The Journal From Rockwell Automation and Our PartnerNetwork™ is published by Putman Media, Inc.