DateAugust 5, 2020
Time10:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
Central Daylight Time
Webinar Help?Contact Us
The newly announced PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS, the flagship system from Rockwell Automation, uses a plant-wide approach that is scalable from point applications to plant-wide controls. PlantPAx provides actionable information for data driven decision making across the facility. Learn how this modern approach to a DCS helps streamline projects and reduce engineering efforts in Power and Energy applications.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Digital Transformation is impacting consumer behaviors and creating new integration challenges
• Operational Efficiency and Optimization by using best in breed information and control technology to allow the user to facilitate better decision-making at all levels of an organization.
• Reducing carbon footprint and emissions by using modern and scalable technology
• Rockwell Automation is leading the digital transformation across power generation, institutional and industrial energy segments
• Understand the benefits of a Modern DCS that supports plant-wide control improving the visibility to assets and analytics for operators and maintenance teams
• Learn about Rockwell Automation’s scalable innovative technologies that unlock value for point solutions to plant-wide systems
Tom McDonnell is the Industry Manager for Power Generation and Energy for Rockwell Automation. Recognized as an energy industry leader with expertise in a diverse range of technologies, Tom is responsible to align Rockwell’s extensive portfolio within the Commercial and Industrial Energy sector.