DateJuly 16, 2020
Time9:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.
Central Daylight Time
Webinar Help?Contact Us
Often times, the control system makes up only 1% (or less!) of a total project cost. But issues with control system design and ease-of-operation can haunt a project across its entire lifecycle.
Join us to hear how one major mining company implemented our PlantPAx® Distributed Control System in a copper smelter to gain a holistic view of plant operations, monitor progress toward KPIs, and achieve a more efficient maintenance process.
We'll also share how our upcoming launch of PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS will help mining companies.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Reduce engineering time, and reduce risk of errors
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Scalable, secure, and easily integrated with future-ready technology
• Proper design of your control system has benefits throughout the lifecycle of your project
• Visibility into operations allows you to get smarter about your equipment maintenance
• New advancements coming in the PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS release can help your company