DateJuly 22, 2020
Time11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
Central Daylight Time
Webinar Help?Contact Us
The latest release of the PlantPAx distributed control system has been designed to help chemical producers positively impact plant operations as they expand and modernize. As operations are tasked to drive productivity, improve profitability, and reduce the overall risk they require systems with core process functionality that are also plant-wide.
This webinar will demonstrate how to drive innovation into operations with the latest enabling technologies that meet current and future production needs. We will highlight system features that drive modular, scalable, and repeatable solutions such as online editing, batch formulations, and improved diagnostics. We will also look at how new controller functionality and workflows address highly available architectures and cybersecurity risks under the guidance of IEC 62443-3-3.
Together Rockwell Automation and our partners can provide a differentiated impact in helping chemical operations achieve digital transformation objectives for knowledge-driven operations in a safe and secure manner.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Reduce engineering time, and reduce risk of errors
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Scalable, secure, and easily integrated with future-ready technology
• Understand the benefits of integrating your DCS with power control into a unified system
• Visibility into operations allows you to get smarter about your equipment maintenance
• New advancements coming in the PlantPAx® 5.0 DCS release can help your company
Robert Swim is a Strategic Account Manager with a global focus on assisting his chemical customers. He’s spent the last 15 years expanding the awareness of the Rockwell Automation Process business using his more than 30 years of industry experience to help customers meet their operational goals.