Webinar Help?Contact Us
The Allen-Bradley Bulletin 857 offers comprehensive protection, monitoring, and metering capabilities for three-phase loads of voltages up to 500,000 volts. This one hour webinar will explain how the wide array of protection elements can be tuned to monitor and protect the most demanding load conditions including:
• Motor locked rotor
• Running overload
• Negative-sequence current
• Imbalance voltage and current
• RTD protection.
Join speaker, John Kay as he covers how the 857 tracks operating conditions and protects the motors while the motor loads accelerates, during various operating scenarios such as cyclic overloads and during unloaded or coast to stop conditions.
3 key takeaways for attendees
• The 857 offers protection, monitoring, and metering capabilities
• The 857 tracks operating conditions and protects the motor
• The 857 can be tuned offline to monitor and protect demanding load conditions