Global workforces are being forced to find new ways of working due to COVID-19. With many now working from home, Rockwell Automation is supporting customers with our e-learning offering, to help them address the ongoing skills gap.
Register for this webinar to learn about the steps you can take to address this skills challenge in the current environment, with a focus on how e-learning can support your teams.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Leveraging e-learning in a no-travel environment
- How maintaining skills levels will be key to quickly returning to full production
- How to empower your workforce through access to anytime, anywhere training
- The roadmap for the future development and release of our e-learning offerings
- How you can access this training now to support your teams
Product Manager, Rockwell Automation
Brian Fortney is the Global Manager for the Rockwell Automation Training Services Business. In this role, Brian is responsible for the Global Strategy and Portfolio of Offerings that provide support to our customers and shrink the skills gaps that exist within industrial workforces.