To minimize overall costs and enhance productivity for any commercial or industrial process, processes require better monitoring, less downtime and faster maintenance. Motor control centres (MCCs) are central components in control schemes, housing a comprehensive array of control and monitoring devices. The latest MCCs incorporate advanced technology that presents a major opportunity to transform data silos into useful information that minimizes downtime.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What makes an intelligent MCC and how is it different
- Stand-alone or integration into control/automation system
- Energy monitoring and typical savings
- Extension through IPP to electrical distribution
Global Product Specialist, Rockwell Automation
Product Specialist for 2500 IEC LVMCC. In Industrial Automation for 38 years, 11 Years with Rockwell Automation in LV MCCC/Milwaukee.
Senior Commercial Engineer, Rockwell Automation
Member of EMEA, ETO LV MCC Commercial Engineering Team at Rockwell Automation, located in Katowice, Poland. Master degree at Technical Silesian University in Gliwice, Poland. Specialty: Electrical Power Engineering. Has +10 years of experience in the area of Low Voltage Assemblies.
Other webinars in this series:
- How to increase electrical workplace safety assessing IEC/TR61641
- Motor Control Center technology, features and standards
- How to choose between LV and MV solutions