As single-use bioprocessing continues to evolve, join this webinar to learn how to improve your supply chain resilience, by automating mobile single-use equipment. Discover how to track products, manage data integrity and compliance, and effectively monitor and control the single-use manufacturing process.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How modern OT and IT solutions can address some of the inevitable challenges in single-use and disposable manufacturing
- How flexible and scalable solutions are critical for companies to efficiently manufacture smaller batches of tailored medicines
- How to scale single-use bioprocessing operations for the digital age through smart automation and OT solutions
- How the right control strategy will help smaller-scale, more efficient operations
- How automation improves operational efficiency with reduced production risk, resulting in faster times to market
Global Enterprise Account Leader, Rockwell Automation
Mats is part of Rockwell Automation's global life science organisation, having been part of the life science industry for more than a decade. His background is in the project execution side of capital projects. He has previously held operational roles as lead engineer and project manager for projects within clinical and primary manufacturing, primarily within the Biotech space. He has a M.Sc. Applied Physics from Lund University and a Business Degree from Copenhagen Business School.