This webinar will explain the benefits of using Motor Control Centre solutions, demonstrating how you can improve productivity and safety while moving away from preventive maintenance. It will also cover the most recent developments in MCC technology, in addition to the latest directives (IEC-61439-1).
In this webinar you will learn:
- Different types of panel assembly and design
- Why high specification MCCs provide value through uptime and reliability
- Considerations in configuring for drives and soft starters
- Maintenance benefits of withdrawable assemblies
Global Product Specialist, Rockwell Automation
Product Specialist for 2500 IEC LVMCC. In Industrial Automation for 38 years, 11 Years with Rockwell Automation in LV MCCC/Milwaukee.
Senior Commercial Engineer, Rockwell Automation
Member of EMEA, ETO LV MCC Commercial Engineering Team at Rockwell Automation, located in Katowice, Poland. Master degree at Technical Silesian University in Gliwice, Poland. Specialty: Electrical Power Engineering. Has +10 years of experience in the area of Low Voltage Assemblies.
Other webinars in this series:
- How to increase electrical workplace safety assessing IEC/TR61641
- The benefits of intelligent MCCs and power systems
- How to choose between LV and MV solutions