Webinar Help?Contact Us
The reality of manufacturing is that it takes a blend of technologies, including software, to go from inbound raw material to outbound finished product. Keeping everything organized can be a daunting task at best. If you're struggling to manage your software assets, join speaker Justin Wengatz – Rockwell Automation, to learn how you can gain visibility and streamline your ability to support your software.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
1. Organize and manage software deployments
2. Reduce unproductive time
3. Stay up-to-date on software news
Key takeaways for attendees
1. You should have a plan to manage your firmware and software
2. There are tools that available today to help you manage your control software
3. You can receive automatic notifications on control software news, updates and other important information
Justin Wengatz is the Global Product Manager for Studio 5000 Logix Designer Software, Application Code Manager, and the Compare and Merge Tool. He is focused on delivering systems to various industries including life sciences, food and beverage, household and personal care and pulp and paper.