From the original programmable logic controller (PLC) to the scalable, multi-disciplined, and information-enabled programmable automation controller (PAC), we offer multiple controllers to fit your needs.
Large Control Systems
Our large control systems fit your most demanding application needs.
- Enables modular architectures and various I/O and network topologies
- Delivers powerful control solutions with world-class capabilities from process to safety to motion
- Offers reliability and performance for distributed or supervisory control applications
ControlLogix Large Controllers
Small Control Systems
Our small control systems offer the features and flexibility you need without the overhead of larger systems.
- Offers standard and safety-certified controllers in chassis-based, packaged and modular designs
- Supports complex machine control, batch processing, and builds automation applications
CompactLogix Small Controllers
Micro Control Systems
Our micro control systems provide economical solutions for your basic control needs.
- Connects with straightforward programming tools
- Includes integrated I/O and communication
- Provides simple control timing and logic
- Supports applications such as conveyor automation and standalone machines
Micro ControllersModernize Your Control