Make the Most of Your Independent Cart Investment
Maximize the potential of independent cart technology with the help of comprehensive training courses. All courses cover:
- Hardware: Linear transport system component identification, system configuration including motor selection and design constraints, setup, operation, and preventive maintenance
- Software: Configuration, setup, test, and monitoring applications for use with the transport systems
- Controls: Host controller types, independent cart technology controllers, and system layout including nodes and paths
- Safety: Safety procedures, proper equipment handling, and operation
Costs and Locations
Standard courses are $800 USD per student. The group discount rate for three or more students from the same company is $600 USD per student. This fee includes all course materials and lunch on each day of training.
Courses are held at our facility in Devens, Massachusetts. We can also provide courses at a regional location or customer site if desired.
Schedule and Registration
We typically offer training on the last full week of every month. Class sizes are limited, so please reserve your space early. Class registration closes two weeks prior to the class start date. MMI provides all required course materials before classes begin.
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel classes. If course cancellation is necessary, we will make every effort to provide all registered students with two weeks’ notice.
- Fee Information
- Custom courses at MMI headquarters are booked as Applications Service support at the standard rates. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
- Custom courses at a customer location are booked as a Field Service call at the standard rates including T&L. Please contact your Sales Representative for more information.
- Costs associated with travel, lodging, and morning and evening meals are not included in the training fee and are the student’s responsibility.
- Invoicing will be done through the confirmation email after submitting a registration.
- Payment (or a valid purchase order number) must be provided prior to the first day of the course.
- Student Requirements
- All students enrolling in a MagneMotion® training course must have an NDA, or work for a company that has an NDA with MagneMotion.
- All students are expected to bring a laptop computer running Windows® 7 or later to the course to perform in-class exercises and access provided documentation.
- All students must complete any course pre-requisites as specified prior to attending the course.
- All students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Behavior that is deemed to be harassing, unreasonable, violent, abusive, or disruptive is not tolerated and will result in that student’s dismissal and removal and barring from the training facility.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of registration for a MagneMotion course more than 7 days prior to the start date is not subject to a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of registration for a MagneMotion course less than 7 days prior to the start date is subject to a cancellation fee of 50%.
- If a student fails to appear for a scheduled course, full tuition will be charged.
- To cancel or reschedule enrollment in a class, contact the MMI Training Department.
- MagneMotion reserves the right to alter course schedules, content, limit class size, reschedule, or cancel courses. In these cases, the student will be given to option to reschedule or have the tuition cost fully refunded.
- In the event of course cancellation, MMI will make every effort to provide all registered students with at least two weeks’ notice.
- Any student displaying inappropriate behavior will result in cancellation of the remainder of the student’s training with the forfeiture of tuition.
- Refund Policy
- MagneMotion will issue a refund to the original purchase order within 60 days of the cancellation date.