This course (CCP154-EL) provides the skills and knowledge to program using the structured text and sequential function chart programming languages in Studio 5000 Logix Designer®. You will learn how to select instructions, expressions and constructs and then enter these elements and more into a routine. You will have an opportunity to translate a functional specification into a sequential function chart. Also, you will learn how to test sequential function chart logic using forces and step throughs.
- Programming Assignments, Expressions and Instructions in Structured Text within a Logix Designer Project
- Programming Constructs and Comments in Structured Text within a Logix Designer Project
- Designing a Sequential Function Chart
- Programming a Sequential Function Chart in a Logix Designer Project
- Testing a Sequential Function Chart in a Logix Designer Project
- Storing and Resetting Sequential Function Chart Data in a Logix Designer Project
- Resetting and Pausing a Sequential Function Chart in a Logix Designer Project
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Completion of the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3: Project Development course (Course No. CCP143)
- Experience with basic Logix Designer projects (navigating the software, creating tags, creating routines, etc.)
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are responsible for programming structured text and sequential function chart routines in Studio 5000 Logix Designer® projects for any Logix 5000™ controller should attend this course.