Our Bulletin 42GR LaserSight™ 9000 Photoelectric Laser Sensors are ideal for tough sensing applications that require a longer range, when the environment is dusty or dirty, or when the object to be sensed is small. The Class I laser source provides a visible red beam for easy alignment even at these distances. Use this sensor when your application calls for precision and maximum sensing range.
- Class I laser light source
- Sensing distance of 39.6 m (130 ft) for the polarized retro-reflective sensor
- Sensing distance of 304.8 m (1000 ft) for the transmitted beam sensor
- Visible red beam for easy alignment
- Robust 30 mm housing
- Both NPN and PNP outputs (DC)
- SPDT relay output (AC)
- Selectable light/dark operate
- Micro, mini QD, and 2 m cable connections
- CE Marked for all applicable directive
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.