Our 440T Rotary Trapped Key Interlock Switches are used for electrical isolation of machinery to improve safe access and also as teach boxes in robot cells. Once the power has been turned off, the key can be withdrawn and used in the next sequence of operation such as unlocking an access hatch or allowing valves to be operated. The rotary switch can be mounted in a panel or purchased in an enclosure.
- 316 stainless steel keys
- Direct drive operation positively opens contacts
- Stainless steel dust cap included
- Up to 100 A isolation
- 4 N.O. or 2 N.O. and 2 N.C. contacts
- Available with up to 4 keys
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- TÜV Certified
Functional Safety Data
- PFHd = 1.00E-7 (Probability of dangerous failure per hr)
- T1 = 20 (Proof test interval)
Standards Safety Classification
EN ISO 14119 and GS-ET-31 and can be used in safety application up to Category 3, PLd in accordance with EN ISO 13489-1, and in the application area of EN 60204-1.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.