Who Should Attend
Individuals responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series drives should take this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Completion of the AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals course (CCA101) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with PowerFlex 700 Vector Control and/or PowerFlex 700S drives is recommended but not required
To enhance and facilitate the students’ learning experiences, the following materials are provided as part of the course package:
- Student Manual includes the key concepts, definitions, examples, and activities
- Lab Book provides learning activities and hands-on practice
- PowerFlex 750-Series AC Drives Programming Manual:
- Source of drive parameters and other key data
- Contains frequently referenced programming documentation
- PowerFlex 750-Series AC Drives Installation Instructions:
- Provides steps for installing and wiring drives
- Contains frequently referenced installation data
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills you have learned through a variety of hands-on exercises. Exercises focus on the skills introduced in each lesson and allow students to replace PowerFlex 750-Series drive components and troubleshoot faults and alarms. The PowerFlex 750-Series drive workstation introduces real-world maintaining and troubleshooting situations into a classroom setting.