ISaGRAF® is an automation software technology used to create integrated automation solutions. Designed to be scalable and portable, it is suited to the development of small controllers and large distributed automation systems. ISaGRAF can help you develop automation products that meet your specific needs by providing you the flexibility to use the hardware platform and operating system of your choice. ISaGRAF has grown to become the most valued supplier of software technology for open automation, traditional automation, embedded control, and soft logic markets.
ISaGRAF offers a combination of a highly portable, robust SoftPLC control engine (Runtime) and an intuitive application development environment (Application Workbench).
- IEC 61131‑3 and IEC 61499 support that allows developers to choose the language that best suits the nature of the application
- One development environment that allows you to leverage the full benefits of one automation approach
Execution of applications within SoftPLC control engine without modification to the core, regardless of operating system or processor (hardware platform).
- Control programming languages based on international standards
- Selectable output environments as either portable "C" source code or TIC (target-independent code)
- SoftPLC runtime engine and options are offered for both Windows and Linux Toolkits
- Configurable options allow you to write your own I/O drivers, add market-specific function blocks, connect to higher-level systems, or conveniently brand label the product