Our Ferrogard™ GD2 Non-contact Interlock Switch has a stainless steel housing for added protection against inadvertent impacts to the housing. The contacts are completely sealed to meet IP68 (NEMA 6P) requirements, making them ideal for wet environments. The GD2 also has a wider temperature range than the plastic Ferrogard switches, making them useful in a wider range of applications.
- Non-contact actuation
- High tolerance to misalignment
- High switching current (2 A, 250V AC; 1 A, 24V DC)
- Wide temperature range of -25...125 °C (-13...257 °F)
- Stainless steel housing
- Various contact arrangements
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- Cat. 1 Device per EN954-1
- Dual channel interlocks suitable for Cat. 3 or 4 systems
Functional Safety Data
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min.
- PFHD: > 3 x 10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
- EN 954-1
- ISO 13849-1
- IEC/EN 60204-1
- NFPA 79
- EN 1088
- ISO 14119
- ANSI B11.19
- AS 4024.1
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.