Our Bulletin 440F Safedge™ Controllers operate with our Bulletin 440F Safedge Safety Edge Profiles. The controllers continuously monitor the profile for actuation and they generate an output signal when the profile is depressed.
- Includes one N.O. or two N.O. safety outputs and one N.C. auxiliary output
- Offers 24V AC/DC or 120/240V AC
- Includes output monitoring
- Provides status indicators for RUN, STOP, and OPEN
- Includes automatic/manual reset
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- UKCA Marked for all applicable regulations
- 2014/30/EU EMC Directive (EMC)
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive (MD)
- 2011/65/EU RoHS Directive (RoHS)
- EN ISO 13849-1:2015
- EN ISO 13856-2
- EN 62061:2005+A2
- EN 61000-6-4:2007+A1:2011
- EN 61000-6-2:2005
- EN 61508 Parts 1-7:2010
- EN IEC 63000:2018
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.