The GuardLink® EtherNet/IP module monitors three independent channels of GuardLink-enabled devices and communicates the status of those devices to a safety-rated controller over a CIP Safety EnterNet/IP network. You can configure this relay by selecting certified safety function blocks to rapidly build your applications. This interface integrates seamlessly with Allen-Bradley® GuardLogix® controllers and can be configured using Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software.
Each independent channel has a series connection of up to 32 safety devices that monitor the status of machine-access points. With three channels, one interface can monitor up to 96 individual safety devices. Being independent, each channel can be used by the safety controller to control three separate zones of a machine. Using logic, the channels can also be combined to control one or two zones.
The interface is designed to be mounted on-the-machine (outside of a control panel). The IP66, IP67, and IP69K ratings allow it to be in many wet environments.
- Communicates CIP Safety over EtherNet/IP
- Provides automatic diagnostics with PanelView™ 5000 and FactoryTalk® View Site Edition
- Includes up to three independent channels
- Monitors up to 32 devices per channel
- Controls 1, 2, or 3 machine zones
- Firmware upgrades for GuardLink 2.0 devices
- Mounts On-Machine (IP66, IP67, and IP69K)
- Applications up to PLe, Cat 4 per ISO-13849-1 and SIL 3 per IEC 61508
The 432ES-IG3 is ideally suited for safety applications that require the monitoring of many safety devices and knowledge of which of those devices has caused a machine zone to transition from an operational to a safe state, while maintaining the highest level of machine safety performance and integrity. Typical safety applications include:
- Food and Beverage
- Material Handling
- Semiconductors and Electronics
- Life Sciences
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) for 25 years
- cULus Listed
- Morocco Conformity
- Korean Registration of Broadcasting and Communications Equipment
- Australian Radio Communication
- UKCA Marked for all application regulations
- ODVA CIP Safety over EtherNet/IP
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- SIL 3 per EN IEC 61508
- PLe per ISO 13849-1
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.