Our Bulletin 4983-DS DIN Rail AC Surge Protective Devices are connected in parallel and use an MOV to clamp high-voltage surges. These devices are primarily used in the main electrical panel for the protection of 1- and 3-phase systems.
- Offers UL 1449 certification
- Offers a compact modular design
- Includes a robust design which avoids unnecessary replacement
- Offers a visual fault indicator that is linked to internal thermal disconnect
- Provides an automatic trigger for SPD replacement
- Offers safety remote signaling standard
- CE Marked
- cURus Recognized Component — File No. E334011; Guide Nos. VZCA2, VZCA8
- CSA C22.2, No. 8
- EN 61643-11
- IEC 61643-1
- UL 1449, 3rd Edition
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.