Our Bulletin 1489-M Thermal-magnetic Circuit Breakers are UL 489 Listed for branch circuit protection in the United States and Canada, and they are certified as Miniature Circuit Breakers for IEC applications. These circuit breakers are ideal for extreme ambient conditions, feature fast breaking time, and superior shock and vibration resistance.
- Includes 0.5…63 A miniature circuit breakers
- Available in 1-, 2-, and 3-pole versions
- Provides C and D trip curves
- Current limiting
- Offers dual terminals for wiring and bus bar flexibility
- Includes reversible line and load connections
Our circuit and load protection products are part of the Allen-Bradley® Industrial Control Components where you get the right components, at the right price, right when you need them.
- CCC Certified
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- UL Listed — File No. E197878
- VDE Certified
- CSA C22.2 No. 5.1
- EN 60947-2
- GB 14048.2
- UL 489
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.