A modern distributed control system (DCS) integrates all your automation processes into one plant wide system. DCS features, such as alarm and batch management, can help improve your plant flexibility, efficiencies and operational performance.
This hour long webinar will cover how the latest release of the PlantPAx distributed control system has been designed to help consumer packaged goods companies positively impact plant operations as they expand and modernize. Join speaker Damon Sepe, as he discusses core process functionality and plant-wide control that helps operations drive productivity, increase flexibility, and reduce overall risk.
Top 3 industry drivers
• Proliferation of SKUs driving need for flexibility
• Aging infrastructure and pressure on profitability
• Enterprise-wide risk management and productivity pressures
3 key takeaways for attendees
• Achieve greater efficiencies
• Lower lifecycle costs
• Maintain quality
• Enable more flexible manufacturing operations