While broad-based supply chain challenges continue for many industries, including ours, we are beginning to see improvements, with some product lines returning to pre-pandemic lead times. Other product lines remain constrained in the near-term due to ongoing component shortages, but we are confident that we will continue to see improvements in the coming months.
Our actions toward recovery
- Product Recovery: We continue to scale our recovery efforts through the re-engineering of existing products to increase component supply resiliency and through new product introductions. We have completed and/or are in the process of completing a significant number of redesigns of core product components. We have also added a secondary source on over 1,000 components.
- Delivery Date Reliability:
- We have made system enhancements to improve our delivery date reliability and minimize reschedules.
- We are minimizing expedites for all of our customers, following two expedite criteria: (1) manufacturing breakdowns, (2) orders related to government mandates.
- Capacity Investments: We have made investments to support our orders growth and have built capacity across our network, with redundant manufacturing lines and additional electronic assembly equipment. We have duplicated core product lines and significantly increased circuit board capacity.
- Supplier Agreements: We have secured longer-term supply agreements with critical partners and qualified additional suppliers to diversify our supplier base.
Progress toward recovery
There is a lot more progress to make. We continue to take significant steps to improve availability across our full product portfolio – we are committed to meeting our customers’ needs.
Thank you to our customers, partners and suppliers for their continued trust and support.
Where to find information about our lead times
We continue to focus on our customer experience and how we can help you to plan your business. Please continue to work with your distributor or Rockwell sales account manager for information on in-stock products and any necessary lead time information needed to plan for your business.