Our Bulletin 871C Tubular Analog Sensors are self-contained, general purpose, solid-state devices designed to sense the presence of ferrous and nonferrous metal objects without touching them. These special versions provide a 0...10V sourcing analog output proportional to the sensing distance.
- 0…10V sourcing analog output
- 3-wire operation
- 18…30V DC
- 12 mm, 18 mm, and 30 mm diameters
- 2 m (6.5 ft) PVC cable connection
- Short circuit, overload, reverse polarity, and transient noise protection
Typical applications include:
- Light-duty packaging applications
- Automotive welding equipment
- Food-processing plants
Industrial Control Products Case Studies — View our case studies site to discover how customers have applied Allen-Bradley sensor products in their applications.