Our E100 Electronic Overload Relays are the next generation basic-tier electronic overload relay. These relays include enhanced features to better safeguard your motor protection investments. The E100 includes increased accuracy and repeatability, a self-powered design with lower heat dissipation, and the certifications to comply with many applications.
- Offers simple configuration
- Provides selectable trip class
- Includes adjustable trip current
- Offers integration with both IEC and NEMA contactors
- Provides test and reset buttons
- Includes auto and manual reset selections
- Includes RMS current sensing (50/60 Hz)
- Offers external current transformers
- Offers pass-through wiring
What is an Overload and why do you need one? In ROK Talk on Industrial Components Episode 1, Paul and Bill interview Portfolio Manager, Jerry Watkins, to hear his expertise on Overloads including how they work, why they are important, and how to choose the right Overload for your application.
- cULus Listed – File No. E14840
- CE Marked
- RCM (formerly C-tick)
- Environmental Protection Use Period 25 (China RoHS)
- Morocco Regulatory Certification
- CSA22.2, No. 60947-4-1
- EN 60947-4-1
- UL 60947-4-1
- GB/T 14048.4-2010
- SJ/T 11364, GB/T 26572, SJ/Z 11388
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.