Bulletin 871C Tubular Extended Temperature Sensors are ideal for industrial environments where temperatures can reach as high as 212 °F (100 °C ) or as low as -40 °F (-40 °C). They are available for current source (PNP) operation with a normally open output.
- Extended temperature range: -40…+100 °C (-40…+212 °F)
- 3-wire operation
- 10…30V DC
- 12 mm, 18 mm, and 30 mm diameters
- 3-conductor PUR cable or 4-pin micro quick disconnect options
- Current source (PNP), normally open output
- Short circuit, false pulse, reverse polarity, overload, and transient noise protection
- Applications include:
- Light-duty packaging applications
- Automotive welding equipment
- Food-processing plants
CE Marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.