Our Pneumatic Rotacam™ Hazardous Location Switches provide positive-acting isolation of a machine's compressed air supply. The Pneumatic Lifeline™ 4 Hazardous Location Switches are rope-operated pneumatic safety switches that guard exposed pneumatic machinery and conveyor equipment. These switches are immune to machine vibration.
440 Pneumatic Rotacam™ Hazardous Location Switches
- Can be used as a hinge pin with light and medium weight guard doors on pneumatic machinery
- Isolates pneumatic power within 5° of guard movement
440 Pneumatic Lifeline™ 4 Hazardous Location Switches
- Switches pneumatic power with up to a 75 m (246.1 ft) span
- Lid mounted E-stop button, designed to EN418
- Switch lockout with indication of rope pulled and rope slack