Our 440T Miniature Valve Trapped Key Interlock Switches are an ideal solution for applications where space is at a premium. Features include locked open or locked closed options.
- Direct drive operation
- Replaceable and easy to clean code barrels
- Supplied with valves 0.25...2 in.
- Direct body mounting with security screws
- Locked open or locked closed options
- Virtually maintenance free
- Weatherproof stainless steel dust cap
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- TÜV Certified
Functional Safety Data
- PFHd = 1.00E-7 (Probability of dangerous failure per hr)
- T1 = 20 (Proof test interval)
Standards Safety Classification
EN ISO 14119 and GS-ET-31 and can be used in safety application up to Category 3, PLd in accordance with EN ISO 13489-1, and in the application area of EN 60204-1.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.