Our Cadet™ 3 Tongue Interlock Switches are tongue- or key-operated safety interlock switches that fit at the leading edge of sliding, hinged or lift-off guards. With dual entry slots and rotatable head, the versatile Cadet 3 offers up to eight different actuator entry options.
- Compact size
- Ideal for small, lightweight guards
- Contacts: 2 N.C. and 1 N.O., or 3 N.C.
- Sealed to IP67
- Eight possible actuator entry points, easy to install
- Industry standard fixing centers to DIN 50047
- GD2 style available for difficult applications
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Type 2 Interlocking Device per ISO 14119
Functional Safety Data
See publication SAFETY-SR001.
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-1
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.