Our Bulletin 700-HL Terminal Block Relays work in a variety of high-density isolation and interposing applications. The thin per-pole interface (6.2 mm wide) and quick connections help reduce installation costs. The spring-clamp terminal base option is ideal for applications that are subject to vibration. Optional leakage current suppression circuit design addresses nuisance coil turn-on or contact non-drop-out concerns for TRIAC controller outputs. The 700-HL-N Next Generation offers built in leakage current suppression, wide-range control voltage input, and optional push-in terminal technology.
- Includes relay and socket assembled interface modules for high density interposing or isolation applications
- Includes screw-type and spring-clamp terminal bases.
- Offers push-in terminal bases on Next Generation versions
- Includes externally replaceable relay modules
- Provides built-in retainer clip and snap-in marker lever
- Provides standard status indicator, reverse polarity protection, and surge protection
- Offers leakage current suppression version
- Includes leakage current suppression bult-in on Next Generation versions
- Available with hazardous location certification
- 1-pole (6 A) and 2-pole (10 A) versions
- CE Marked
- cULus Listed — File No. E3125; Guide Nos. NLDX/NLDX7 (with Allen-Bradley socket)
- CSA 22.2
- ICS-2 Compliant
- NEMA IEE MAC Compliant
- UL 508
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.